Thursday, May 3, 2007

All Grown Up

A couple of weeks ago, my wife Mandee was at work and I was watching Kenton. I had made a couple of burritos for a late dinner and had a rather tall glass of milk to accompany them. So I relaxed on the bean bag and watched TV while I ate my dinner. Kenton was playing with his toys and crawling around in front of the TV and next to the bean bag. I finished my dinner and set the plate and cup on the ground next to the bean bag. A few minutes passed by and I noticed that Kenton was being very quite. So I looked over and saw him holding my tall glass (which is heavy and is probably larger than a quart) to his mouth drinking out of it! There was a little bit of milk still in the glass that he got all over his mouth and face. I died laughing as I took the glass away and wiped off his face. Kenton does a lot of things that mimic what Mandee and I do. He feels left out when he is not doing what we are doing. He just wants to grow up so fast!

No comments: